Copyright © www.selectshandong.com. All Rights Reserved
Jinan International Investment Promotion Industrial Zone
The industry cluster is located on the east side of Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport, bordered by the north of the Xiaoqing River of and both sides of Hangtian Avenue. The planning area extends to the G308 National Highway in the north, the Xiaoqing River in the south, Jiaxuan West Road in the west, and Linkong East Road in the east.
Three major industries, including core auto parts, integrated circuit (IC), and aerospace
(I) Focus on industrial agglomeration and work vigorously to facilitate project implementation. With a focus on the development of leading industries, efforts will be made to extend and supplement industrial chains in the areas of auto parts, equipment, and electronic information under the leadership of leading projects and with the support of industrial resources.
(II) Intensify the efforts in attracting international investments to build an international park. Based on a long-term strategy and with a focus on the Yellow River strategy and the development of the starting area, resources will be invested in building public service platforms such as an international platform for technology transfer and transformation and enterprise incubation, a technology and product R&D and testing platform. Additionally, an empowerment center for high-end industries will be established. All these aim to facilitate business and investment attraction of the industry cluster.
The Park (Jinan Industrial Park for Investment Promotion) focuses on integrated circuits (IC) and has seen the implementation of leading IC manufacturing projects such as the BYD Semiconductor Chip Project. On this basis, the Park has gathered high-quality projects in the electronic information industry, including fire intelligent terminal manufacturers such as Sdbenan and Hongjing, industrial application projects in automotive electronics, and special industrial application projects in intelligent high-end equipment manufacturing such as Runrong Technology, Youfeng and Robot Phoenix. It has made continuous efforts to negotiate with upstream materials and downstream packaging and testing sectors for projects, introduced the lithium niobate crystal project of Shandong Hengyuan Semiconductor Technology Co., Ltd., and promoted the implementation process of IC substrate projects.
In terms of core auto parts, the Park has manufacturing plant projects of renowned auto parts manufacturers from Germany such as Bosch, Continental, VOSS, BMTS Technology and Hengst.
The key enterprises on laser equipment in the Park include HSG Laser, HGLASAR, Jinan Senfeng Laser Technology Co., Ltd. and Hongniu Laser, as well as a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises in the field.
1. Fosun-Sinopharm Pharmaceutical Operation Center Project: Fosun Group is a Fortune Global 500 enterprise, operating in medicine, finance, steel, mining, retail, service and other fields. All of its business segments have entered the top 10 domestically in segmented industries. With a total investment of about 700 million yuan, the project will be equipped with supporting facilities for the pharmaceutical supply chain covering an area of about 80,000 square meters. It is mainly engaged in pharmaceutical sorting and settlement, catering to customers such as pharmaceutical enterprises, hospitals and external health product companies.
2. HSG Laser Jinan Production Base Project: The project covers an area of 105 mu (7 hectares), with a total investment of about 600 million yuan. Approximately 370 million yuan of the investment has been used for the production of high-power and medium-power laser cutting equipment, and the project's primary objective is to create a modern production industrial base for intelligent equipment covering the whole laser industry chain.
3. Sino-Italian Liquid Food Packaging Products and Equipment Production Base: Located in the south of Hangtian Avenue and west of No.1 Road of International Enterprise Port in Jinan Civil Airport Economic Park, the project is invested and constructed by Jinan Quanhua Packing Products Co., Ltd. The project covers an area of 60 mu (4 hectares), with a construction area of 50,000 square meters and a total investment of 250 million yuan. It will introduce internationally advanced intelligent packaging production lines to build high-standard production factories, warehouses, offices and other supporting and ancillary facilities, so as to establish modern intelligent plants in line with the Industry 4.0 standard.
4. Fosun-Sinopharm Phase II Project: With a total construction area of about 86,000 square meters, the project mainly involves the construction of pharmaceutical cold storage and other facilities and mainly engages in pharmaceutical sorting and settlement. Its customers are mainly pharmaceutical enterprises, hospitals and external health product companies. It has planned to introduce and undertake part of the business of Sinopharm Group Shandong Co., Ltd. and serve as a base for the expansion of the Fosun-Sinopharm Jinan Pharmaceutical Operation Center Phase I Project to engage in pharmaceutical sorting and settlement. The project aims to build a storage and distribution base for biomedicine, imported drugs, and medical devices meeting GSP standards and a delivery base for pharmaceutical cold chain logistics.
5. Sino-Japanese Joint Venture Project on High-end Auto Parts: With a total investment of about 240 million yuan, the project covers a planned land area of about 60 mu (4 hectares) and a planned gross construction area of about 56,500 square meters. The products are primarily focused on exports, accounting for 80%. Its main auto brand customers include Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Mazda from Japan, General Motors and Ford from the United States, Mercedes-Benz from Germany, etc. Meanwhile, it focuses on R&D and manufacturing of auto parts for new energy vehicles to provide support for domestic high-end vehicles and manufacturers.
6. Intelligent IoT Fire Protection Product Project: It focuses on the production of gas alarms and fire emergency lights, with an annual production capacity of 10 million sets of smart IoT fire protection products. The project covers an area of 63 mu (4.2 hectares), with a construction area of about 60,000 square meters and a total investment of 250 million yuan. It involves electronic workshops, R&D centers, nationally recognized laboratories for fire electronic products, automated assembly workshops, intelligent processing workshops, etc.
7. The Project of Equipment Manufacturing and Exhibition Center for Intelligent Unmanned Warehousing Robots: With a total investment of about 1 billion yuan and a construction area of about 160,000 square meters, the project involves production functional areas such as production workshops, intelligent demonstration area, debugging platforms, intelligent operation and distribution centers, office areas such as R&D laboratories, and intelligent production support areas of raw materials, finished products among others. The intelligent warehousing robot technology system by Lonlink Smart Storage Solution (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. includes a complete industrial chain incorporating special shelves, elevators, warehouse control systems and warehouse management systems, etc. The project is planned to have an annual output of 1,000 intelligent AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) parking robots, 500 intelligent lifting AGVs, 3,000 intelligent shelf- and pallet-handling AGVs and 5,000 intelligent case-handling AGVs. In the future, it will gradually expand its scale along with the market demand and further improve the construction of a base for intelligent storage robots and AI autonomous control systems.
8. The Project of Mailun Yipin R&D, Manufacturing and Production Base of Testing Instruments for Food and Medicine Packaging: With a land area of about 30 mu (2 hectares) and a total construction area of about 24,000 square meters and a total investment of about 150 million yuan, the project mainly focuses on the R&D and production of high-precision weighing instruments, barrier testers, air permeability testers, water vapor permeability testers, atomization testers and other products. Its core business also involves R&D and the production of testing instruments in medicine, food, scientific research institutes, quality inspection institutions and the military sector. The project aims to build a modern R&D and production base for high-end experimental testing equipment.
Explanation: The above data is sourced from third-party networks and is for investment reference only!